Thursday, August 23, 2012

2NE1’s Dara greets fans from Los Angeles


After the successful Facebook live chat, 2NE1 headed down to Los Angeles for their second and last U.S. concert for ‘New Evolution’ tour.

On August 24, Dara posted on her me2day, “Now we’re in LA..! I remember our innocent selves 2 years ago, when we came to shoot 2NE1TV ke Back then, the naive first trip to the US, I had gotten sick from starving myself as there wasn’t any Korean food for a week ke Now I’ve adapted pretty well^_^ It probably doesn’t feel as unfamiliar thanks to the welcome from so many fans! But I still gotta go to a Korean restaurant ke.”

Attached to the post was a photo of Dara looking very stylish in her infamous shaved hairstyle. She is covering her face with skull-print scarf while giving a cold expression.

Having already finished their first exclusive concert in New Jersey, 2NE1 will be holding their next concert at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles today, August 24th.