Wednesday, July 25, 2012

[NEWS] ZE:A’s Kwanghee appointed as special MC for ‘M! Countdown’


ZE:A’s Kwanghee has been appointed as the special MC for Mnet’s ‘M! Countdown’.

Kwanghee previously stated that he would refuse to MC ‘M! Countdown’ if the show ever invited him to host, in envy of his labelmate Siwan getting the guest position first. However, when the show’s producers offered him to host the show for this week, Kwanghee, though surprised, wholeheartedly agreed to the offer.

The ZE:A member stated, “I never imagined that I would really be offered the MC position. I’m disappointed that they hired Siwan first, but I’ll prove that I can do so much better than him through this chance.”

Kwanghee’s appearance as the special MC will air on the July 26th episode of Mnet’s ‘M! Countdown’ at 6PM KST.