Tuesday, July 3, 2012

[NEWS] Wonder Girls’ Sunye is willing to move to Haiti with boyfriend after marriage


Wonder Girls leader Sunye revealed that she willing to consider moving to Haiti if she gets married to her boyfriend.

On July 2nd episode of Mnet’s ‘The Beatles Code 2’, girls groups Wonder Girls and f(x) both appeared as guests. During the episode, Sunye revealed, “I met my boyfriend in Haiti. I went there to do missionary work and my boyfriend was doing the same thing there. He is currently living in Haiti.”

“I approached him first as I’m not the kind of style to hide things”, Sunye added. “I found out that Haiti wasn’t the first time I’ve met him. I greeted him, ‘It’s nice to meet you,’ and he replied, ‘It’s not our first time meeting.’ It turns out we met twice before but I didn’t remember him. I think he probably remembered me because of my profession.”

When MC Yoo Sang Moo asked her about living in Haiti if she get married, Sunye honestly responded, “I think that could be a possibility.”


Source: Sports DongA