Friday, July 20, 2012

[NEWS] UEE apologizes for her mispronunciation on ‘Music Bank’


After School’s UEE apologized to the fans for her mispronunciation on recent ‘Music Bank’ broadcast.

On July 20th, UEE posted on her me2day account, “Oops! I wanted to do my best, so I prepared a lot, but I ended up becoming nervous. It won’t happen again! Congratulations C-Clown on your debut! Fighting C-Clown! I love you Gilme sunbae!”

On the recent episode of KBS ‘Music Bank’, MC UEE mispronounced rookie group C-Clown as “C-Clound”. She quickly corrected herself, and fellow MC Lee Jang Woo also helped her pronounce the correct name.

The After School member also stuttered while introducing singer Gilme, but soon corrected herself after looking at the script.

Netizens commented: “Everybody makes mistakes”, “Cheer up”, “It’s okay!” and more.


Source: Star News