Thursday, July 5, 2012

[NEWS] U-KISS's Surprise Visit On Strong Heart Round Up!


Bang EunHee bought 1.8million won worth of meat for U-KISS as a gift.
Actress Bang EunHee showed her affection towards idol group U-KISS. On the 3rd, the actress revealed that her husband was in fact the CEO of the company, which houses idol group U-KISS.

She stated, "In comparison to the larger companies, it's a pity that they haven't had a chance underneath the spotlight", "Every time an album comes out, I am very anxious".

She continued, "Although my husband warned me, I decided to buy meat for the passionate idols. I decided to buy beef meat (most expensive meat).  I heard they really ate a lot". MC Shin DongYup asked, "How much did they eat?". She answered, "1.8million won".

She added, "While eating meat, the boys suddenly ordered rice and stew too", "The managers knew about this too".

U-KISS made a surprise appearance in the studio later on in the broadcast.


Bang EunHee spoke about U-KISS's dating ban.
During the same broadcast on the 3rd, the actress stated, "My husband told them 'You can date. Just don't get caught'. I then added 'Find an unconditional love'.", "I also told the U-KISS members, 'If you meet your girlfriend more than three times, introduce her to me. I'll treat you both'."

She went on to continue, "The truth is celebrities are of 'limited scope'. When they come home, it's empty. They are lonely wherever they go. I think it would be nice if they had unconditional love (from another)." But so far, no members have introduced any girlfriends to her.


Bang EunHee and U-KISS shed tears during their Strong Heart No.1 Win.
The actress expressed her deepest feelings about how U-KISS has yet to achieve no.1 on any music program. Whilst she spoke about this matter, she showed her worries about U-KISS. In response, Strong Heart prepared a "no.1 win" for U-KISS.

During this event U-KISS member Kevin spilled his tears, making it seem as heartfelt as a real win. As a result, Bang EunHee was also moved to tears.

He then said, "Although this is not a real win, it seems when the time comes there will also be many tears", "I would also thank our CEO and EunHee nuna, I love you".


Bang EunHee tears at the thought of a no.1 for U-KISS.
The actress spoke from her heart on the broadcast from the 3rd, saying, "Originally, I didn't really care for idols. I actually like underground music such as Nell. Frankly, I only see them as one group, dancing and appearing together", "But it's different when you know about it from a different side, they lack sleep and rest, and have to face extremely fierce competition".

She continued with tears, "I envy the big "three" companies very much. My husband's company is not very big, and it's very upsetting to just see the boys release albums again and again (and receive nothing)".

"I had never once been away. Staring at their backs, I said, 'They cannot make any mistakes if they don't want to be injured. Fighting'. My husband isn't with me as I am looking from a distance. Whenever an album comes out, I shed tears and blood. As I watch from afar, they are just like my own children."

"It hurts my heart to see they've yet to achieve no.1. It's upsetting, angering and makes me envious (of others that have)."


Credits: Source 1 2 3 4 + Sasu & mintoro & canityoADORES @ ROCKETBOXX.NET