Friday, July 13, 2012

[NEWS] Tiger JK and Yubin to perform together on ‘You and I’


Hip hop legend Tiger JK and Wonder Girls member Yubin are set to hold a collaborative performance on the upcoming episode of SBS’ ‘You and I’.

Tiger JK previously appeared on Mnet’s “Volume Ten” and expressed his interest in working with Yubin. He said, “If I work with Yubin, I believe we would be able to do something ground-breaking and sensational.”

It seems like his wish has come true, as Tiger JK and Yubin have recorded together on the show’s upcoming episode. Rapper Bizzy also joined the recording and showcased a powerful performance.

Meanwhile, 2PM’s Wooyoung also took part in the episode where he performed his new track as well as sat down in an interview. The upcoming episode of ‘You and I’ will be aired on July 15th.


Source: Nate