Wednesday, July 18, 2012

[NEWS] Super Junior’s Eunhyuk grew in a house without bathroom


On the July 17th broadcast of “Star Life Theater”, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk revealed that he didn’t have a bathroom in his house while growing up.

The idol shared while reflecting on his past, “When I was young, I lived in a house were there was no toilet. There was a public restroom station not far from my house, so I used that.”

Eunhyuk continued, “Honestly I grew up without much but I didn’t have any complaints. I did not like seeing my parents having to work so hard, I wished I could make it easier for them at home. That’s why I was really happy to buy them a house.”

During the episode, Eunhyuk was shown throwing a housewarming party for his parent’s home, which he recently purchased, with his parents and his fellow Super Junior members.


Source: OSEN