Monday, July 2, 2012

[NEWS] Sohee, “In Wonder Girls, my beauty ranks 0th place”


Wonder Girls member Sohee recently made an appearance on Mnet’s ‘Beatles Code 2’ and revealed her honest thoughts regarding her appearance.

During the episode, the MCs asked Sohee on what she thinks of her own looks. To this, she answered, “I think my face is average”, earning several scowls from fellow cast members, as Sohee had been constantly loved for her cute and beautiful face.

MC Shindong, who expressed his disbelief, asked Sohee to rank her looks compared to her members. Sohee confidently answered, “I think in the 0th place”, shocking many once again.

She explained, “I answered 0th place because I always look after myself and love myself.” MC Tak Jae Hoon supported, “It’s such a good attitude to have self-confidence.”


Source: Naver