Friday, July 13, 2012

[NEWS] SISTAR thanks fans for winning on ‘Music Bank’


After an overwhelming win on the recent KBS ‘Music Bank’ episode, SISTAR members took the time to visit Twitter and thanked their fans.

Through SISTAR’s official Twitter account, Bora posted, “Wow~!! SISTAR ranks No.1...!!Screams~~~>.< feels really really sad I wasn’t able to stand on stage with my baby. I wasn’t sick but I had another schedule… Don’t worry everyone! Thank you for the win! We love you Star1!” and attached a photo of herself, standing straight while giving a sweet smile.

Dasom also tweeted, “LOVING YOU~~~UUUUUUU♥ PLACED 1ST!Thanks to STAR1s and everyone who loves SISTAR!!”, and proudly posted a photo of the ‘Music Bank’ trophy.

Hyorin added, “Thanks for the present we didn't expect! We will never forget where we started as SISTAR and thanks to everyone!! I promise~~♥Kissesㅡ3ㅡSTAR1 Fans~~Loving U♥” and revealed a photo with Soyou and Dasom at the backstage.




Credit: @World_STAR1