Thursday, July 12, 2012

[NEWS] miss A’s Suzy keeps long hair for the sake of her “first love” image


miss A member Suzy revealed her thoughts about her “first love” image.

The July 11th broadcast of SBS ‘Midnight TV Entertainment’ featured singer-actress Suzy, who was filming a new CF. When asked about her popularity, Suzy replied, “Before, I was well-liked among the younger generation, but these days, adults are recognizing me as well.”

Suzy built up her image as the nation’s first love icon during her role in the movie, “Introduction to Architecture”, where she exuded a very modest image as Lee Jae Hoon’s first love and Han Ga In’s younger counterpart.

To the question about the “first love” image, Suzy shared, “It’s true that I don’t cut my hair to maintain my ‘first love’ image and I won’t act weak when I’m actually strong.” She added, “Recently I’ve been thinking about pretending to be weak”, and laugh as she made the comment.