Wednesday, July 11, 2012

[NEWS] Lee Min Ho & Kim Hee Sun pray for the success of ‘Faith’


SBS upcoming historical fantasy drama ‘Faith’ held its prayer ceremony. Main leads Lee Min Ho, Kim Hee Sun, Lee Philips, director Kim Jong Hak as well as crew members gathered together at the Jang Heung open studio on July 10 and prayed for the success of the series.

During the ceremony, director Kim Jong Hak stated, “Let’s do our utmost to make a good drama series. Go, Faith!” Lee Min Ho shouted, “I’ll do my best to create a drama series that touches the viewers.”

His co-star Kim Hee Sun added, “I’m so happy to be working with such a great cast and crew, and I’m filming with a grateful heart. I hope we can shoot all episodes without any troubles.”

‘Faith’ is a fantasy action melodrama about a romance between warrior Choi Young (played by Lee Min Ho) from the Koryo Dynasty and doctor Eun Su (played by Kim Hee Sun) from the modern times. It will start airing on August 13th.


Source: TV Report