Wednesday, July 18, 2012

[NEWS] Lee Jonghyun’s AGD OST “My Love” remains #1 in various charts!


CNBLUE Lee Jong Hyun’s AGD OST ‘My Love’ has shown a steady rise trend thanks to the popularity of the drama.

On the episode 13 broadcast on July 7th ‘My Love’ played by Jonghyun with his guitar hit no.1 on various music charts and ringtone and caller ringtone chart.

‘My Love’ swept the no.1 in Melon Top Music Chart, no.1 popular ringtone chart, no.1 Bugs popular OST chart (from July 8th to July 14th), and no.1 MNet OST chart.


In addition, Lee Jong Hyun played as Kim Do Jin (Jang Dong Gun)’s son, Collin, in “A Gentleman’s Dignity”, his lonely eyes and expression have drawn interests. Many fans like the appearance of Lee Jong Hyun and his various expressions named ‘grumpy Collin’, ‘bright Collin’, ‘evil Collin’, ‘happy Collin’.

Lee Jong Hyun said “I’m very grateful and couldn’t imagine ‘My Love’ received so much love. When recording the song I tried to feel emphaty for Collin. Please watch the rest of the episodes of our drama and I’ll do my best to give you a good show.”




Source: The Star Chosun
Translated by: chiara @ codenameblue