Monday, July 2, 2012

[NEWS] Lee Jong Seok apologizes to Goo Hara for his mistake on ‘Inkigayo’


Lee Jong Seok apologized for his mistake during the most recent episode of SBS ‘Inkigayo’ and explained why KARA’s Goo Hara had a stern look.

On July 2nd, Lee Jong Seok posted on his me2day, “Emceeing a live show is too difficult. Hara was just trying to help because I made a mistake on live TV. I feel bad because she’s taking all the blame for me. I’m sorry, Hara. Everybody, this stupid beginner emcee, will pay more attention and will try not to make mistakes”, asking everyone not to blame Goo Hara.

On the July 1st episode of ‘Inkigayo’, MC Goo Hara has caused controversy for having a dark expressions on her face supposedly after fellow MC Lee Jong Seok made a mistake during the broadcast.


Source: 1, 2