Wednesday, July 11, 2012

[NEWS] Jo Kwon breaks into tears at Jinwoon’s surprise visit


2AM’s Jo Kwon bursted into tears when his fellow member Jinwoon made a surprise appearance on SBS ‘Strong Heart’.

In the July 10 episode of ‘Strong Heart’, Jo Kwon remarked, “I’ve spent four years with the 2AM members but I’ve never once fought with them.” He added, “However, I have been very disappointed in them before”, poking at the viewers’ curiosity.

He explained, “I worked on filming the music video overnight for almost 3 days but the members didn’t come over at all. Wooyoung shot a music video too so I asked him and he said all the 2PM members came over. It hurt even more to know that.”

Jo Kwon continued, “I even sent a text message to them but no one came.”

At this, MC Boom announced that he had a surprise for the singer. He asked Jo Kwon who he wanted to see the most, to which Jo Kwon answered, “I wish I could see the 2AM members.”

Suddenly fellow 2AM member Jinwoon made a surprise appearance with flowers in his hands and Jo Kwon immediately broke down into tears.

Jo Kwon said, “It was so difficult preparing for my solo album but I’m so thankful Jinwoon came.”


Source: Nate