Friday, July 20, 2012

[NEWS] “I Do, I Do” ends bitterly with a single digit


MBC drama “I Do, I Do” ended in a single digit percentage.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on July 20th, “I Do, I Do” which aired on the 19th, rated with disappointing 9.1 percent. Nonetheless, this is 0.1 percent higher than the previous episode.

In the episode, Jian (Kim Sun Ah) became CEO of the company thanks to Nari’s (Lim Soo Hyang) recommendation. However, she thinks it’s impossible as her stomach grows and she hands down the position to Nari again. Jian gave birth to a healthy baby in the hands of Eun Seong (Park Geon Hyeong).

“I Do, I Do” couldn’t help but be beaten by KBS 2 “Bridal Mask” and SBS “Ghost”. Meanwhile, “Bridal Mask” rated 16.8 percent and “Ghost” rated 13.9 percent.


Source: hancinema