Tuesday, July 3, 2012

[NEWS] The confident 2NE1 doing a sad love confession?


On the morning of July 2nd, YG Entertainment revealed a 10-second teaser of 2NE1's new song, 'I Love You' through their official blog, YG-Life.

The portion they released is a part sang by Sandara Park with a pop beat, to the lyrics "All day long, images of you keep appearing / I stare once again at my phone which hasn't rang all day / Why still don't you understand my feelings?"Communicating the yearning feeling that one gets when falling in love.

Previously, 2NE1 sang songs about breaking up with guys who have done wrong to them (Go Away), represented the cool, care-free (I Don't Care) appearance of women, and attracted fans with their strong feminine charm, like in 'I am the Best'.

However, with 'I Love You' this is the first time 2NE1 will be singing lyrics that feature a love confession, attracting a lot of attention from fans. Having always displaying a strong and independent image, people are curious to see how 2NE1 will tackle the topic of a love confession.

A teaser photo of Sandara Park was released with the audio clip. In the picture, Sandara Park is seated on a high class, antique sofa, and exudes both a feminine and charismatic charm. YG is planning to release teasers for each member in order.

Meanwhile, the music video filming for 'I Love You' was completed successfully with the director of 2NE1's 'I am the Best' M/V director, Seo Hyunseung, and the girls will be making a comeback on July 8th on 'Inkigayo'.

On July 27th and 28th, 2NE1 will be starting their global tour, 'New Evolution', beginning with their Seoul concerts, and proceed on to 10 cities in 7 different countries worldwide.


Source: Nate
Translated by GEE @ygladies.com