Thursday, July 12, 2012

[NEWS] Chi Chi's Shine celebrates her birthday and shares her beautiful sketch


Chi Chi's lead vocalist Shine shares her drawing to her fans. On the 12th of July, she updated her twitter account and shared, "Im really happy a lot of people celebrated my birthday with me and greeted me, as a gift in return I will share a drawing I made when I was 16" and shared a photo.

Shine turned 22 years old last 10th of July and she shared a photo of her sketch which shows off her impressive drawing skills. The drawing is of a face of a woman with perfect details and shadow effects and almost looks like a real picture of a woman. Netizens commented, "Wow, such a good drawing", "It looks like a real photo", "She's so talented". 

Source: Newsen
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net