Sunday, July 15, 2012

[NEWS] After School’s Lizzy watches adult movies to study sexy expressions


After School’s Lizzy recently revealed her very own unique method of learning sexy facial expressions.

On a recent broadcast of the radio show ‘Boom’s Young Street’ that aired on July 13th, After School made a guest appearance and shared stories about each other.

During the show, MC Boom asked, “Your title track ‘Flashback’ is a sexy concept. Wasn’t that hard for Lizzy to adapt to the sexy image?” Lizzy answered, “It was stressful pretending to be sexy when I’m not.”

“So I asked UEE unnie what I should do to be more sexy”, she explained. “She told me to think about perverted thoughts. So, I started watching a lot of adult videos”, surprising everyone.

However, Lizzy revealed that the videos did not help so she just turned off the lights at night and practiced by herself.


Source: Naver