Sunday, July 8, 2012

[NEWS] 2NE1′s Cute Park Bom ”Don’t push us and pull us~~~~” Kkk


2NE1‘s Park Bom showed her cute side yet again!

On the 5th, Park Bom updated her me2day with ”Our song came out… ㅠㅠ I’m with Dara.. We’re so nervous…. We tried our best…~~~*^____^* Everyone~~~”Don’t push us and pull us~~~~” Kkk” along with the picture displayed above.

In the picture, Park Bom is staring at the camera with curious eyes along with her long hair to one side. In particuler her white skin shined along with her plumpy pinkish lips showcasing her ongoing beauty.

Netizens who saw the gorgeous selca and her cute side commented with ”Park Bom Unnie is so beautiful and cute!” ”2NE1′s I Love You is DAEBAK!” ”Unnie shouldn’t worry I Love You is a hit!” ”Beautiful Bom” showing a variety of reactions.

Meanwhile 2NE1′s just released single ”I Love You” is has been a hit ever since it’s released as its charting quite high in Korea’s top charts, plus hitting Melon’s roof multiple times. Not only that, ”I Love You” has been charting on iTunes world wide too, showing 2NE1‘s incredible success with ”I Love You”.

Source: Nate
Translated By: Yasmine@WeLoveBom