Sunday, July 1, 2012

[INTERVIEW] INFINITE Q&A Season 2: Sungjong


Name: Lee Sungjong

Show what you think is your charm’s point and draw your good looking face (Refer to the example picture):

(T/N: He drew his smile)

We hope your will reply to all the questions thoughtfully. If not, it’d be a shame, a sha~me ´▽ `

__________________________________________

Which album’s concept did you think suited you the most until now and why?

The Chaser because I really like the hairstyle

Food you like/Food you don’t like:

Korean food / Beans

A 2012 June update for your ideal type’s standards (In details):

My ideal type is someone who is kind, faithful, honest, and can understand me

__________________________________________

What’s the first thing you did after turning 20 years old? Also… What do you want to do in the future as well ㅎㅎ?

I want to do things that I couldn’t do when I was underaged ^^

For the choreography of ‘The Chaser’, you were able to stand in the center often, so how do you feel?

I need to work harder~ I will show you a more improved side

Is there a moment in oppa’s life that you wanted to erase the most?

Lemon candy

What words make you feel the happiest lately?

It makes me happy to hear that I improved ㅎ

You said that you were hurt because of the nickname ‘Yah Lee Sungjong’, then what would you like to be called?

I was never hurt by it, but I would be happy if you could just call me Sungjong ㅋㅋ

How are the member hyungs’ names saved on oppa’s cellphone?

Leader Gyu / Woohyun hyung / Dongwoo hyung / Hoya hyung / Sungyeolie hyung / Myungsoo hyung / ㅋ

What’s your favorite song?

Beyonce’s ‘Listen’, Shin Seunghoon’s ‘I Believe’

Lately, you often hear that you’ve fully become a man, but how do you feel about it???

I like it~ I will show you a cooler side to myself ㅋ

In the song, ‘With’, you sang a sweet song, but is there something you want to share to just Inspirits?

I’m always thankful and I love you ♥ Let’s go together till the end ㅎ

Is there a quality you want to receive from the member hyungs or is there a member that you’re envious of, if so, who is it? Tell us the reason as well!

Sunggyu hyung - Leadership, Woohyunnie hyung - Singing abilities, Dongwoo hyung - Expressions, laughter, Hoya hyung - Dance, Sungyeollie hyung - Height, Myungsoo hyung - Face

If you were able to make just 1 wish come true, what would the wish be?

For Infinite and Inspirits to be together forever!

If oppa is given a solo stage in the next solo concert, do you want to emphasize on your singing abilities more? Or would you want to do another shocking performance like ‘Coming-of-Age Ceremony’ or ‘Trouble Maker’?

I would like to do a stage that emphasizes my singing abilities more ^^

What would be good for fans to call oppa by?? Like a nickname….. A name that you want!!

I like when they call me ‘oppa’ >_<

When you take a break from promotions or have a free day, what do you normally do at the dorms? Do you still read books often lately?

I read books, take hikes, and practice singing/dancing ㅎ

When you don’t have schedules or when you’re at Japan… When your body and mind feels tired occasionally… Or when you miss your family, what do you do?? Since you’re a celebrity, it’s probably hard to walk around and you probably have to watch carefully for anything you do.. This is because I’m worried and curious about how you go through this and what you think!

I walk around~ I fall deep into my own thoughts

Is there something you always carry around with you?

A picture of my parents / MP3 / Book

If you’re given a week of free time, what are three things that you want to do the most?

Go on a family trip~ Woosh~

A solo song in the next album! Is what I really want to listen to, so if you were able to do a solo song, which type of genre would you like to do…??? ex) Ballads…?? or a lovely dance song??

A ballad, a song that’s really sad, where I can express my feelings, and that can be agreed with.

You received 1st place numerous times on music broadcasts, but is there something you couldn’t say because pushed out (?) by your hyungs?? If there is, please say it now!

Thank you, God and to my parents, I love you~.

I want to become like this person in the future! Is there a role model like this??

Michael Jackson!

You always suffer from your leader hyung (hwaiting!!), but is there a touching episode with leader hyung?

He took care of me when I was sick ㅠ^ㅠ

Things you feel sad about because you weren’t able to do them before reaching your 20’s?

A solo song,

If oppa happens to get a girlfriend, what would you call her?

Darling~ >„v„<

In the hidden track, oppa said that he wanted to do a solo song! What kind of solo song would you want to do? A quiet one like ‘Time’? Or a slightly exciting one like ‘Because’?

A song that you can gain strength from after listening to it

If you were able to give a present to each of the members, what would you want to give? And the reason being?

My heart

trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; infinite’s fancafe ; take out with full credits