Friday, July 6, 2012

[INTERVIEW] INFINITE Q&A Season 2: Dongwoo!


Name: Jang Dongwoo!

Show what you think is your charm’s point and draw your good looking face.

We hope your will reply to all the questions thoughtfully. If not, it’d be a shame, a sha~me ´▽ `
__________________________________________

Which album’s concept did you think suited you the most until now and why?

B.T.D! I like red hair! Even if it was bushy in the morning, when I woke up, it still looked like I styled it!

Food you like/Food you don’t like:

All the fruits! / Oysters…

A 2012 June update for your ideal type’s standards (In details):

These days, it’s a person who’s innocent and has a subtle aegyo!
__________________________________________

If your future girlfriend wants to take a break because she thinks that it might be hard for oppa because of her, how are you going to do?

I’ll tell her that that would be even harder…

Why are you always standing at the back when you get 1st place? The reason why you never gave your thoughts about it?

I actually got scolded a lot by my mother… The members were standing there and it just became like that..ㅠㅠ Next time I’ll give my thoughts about it! That is if we get 1st… You will help right heuheu

During The Chaser, you let down your fringe and your beauty potential totally exploded, what’s your fringe to Dongwoo oppa?

It exploded!? I’m honestly more comfortable without it~.~ It’s hot…

If you write in your diary these days, what kind of things do you write in it?

I write only things that really happened and things that I want to remember no matter how many years go by! I can’t write it everyday.. ㅠ

The infinity necklace you always wear and have on you is?

My business card! Neuhaha I always need it. I feel like I became its owner and when I look at it, I get a sense of responsibility!

Among the gifts or the things Inspirits did for you, which one do you remember about the most or were you the most touched about?

A gift.. a fountain pen! Even though I can’t use it perfectly! It’s the best! And as for an action you did, a hug! heuheu

If you were to make a rap for Inspirits?

A gift for us barely showing between a fragrant smile and a splendid body!

On broadcast or during interviews, you call the members various nicknames but under what name did you save the members as on your phone?

Erm… I change it when I want to so… Leadah Gyu Namssong Ho~.~ Yeollyeolie LLLL Maknaengie

The stage mistake you remember about the most?

After recently debuting, we were really late to an event and only four of our members were there to apologize.. ㅠㅠ

Do you have anything you can’t not have with you even if you change your bag?

There are a lot! All kind of deodorizers, glasses, notebook, bandage, wallet, pictures, secret ticket, perfume! Toothbrush, toothpaste, umbrella! Driving license! Golf ball! Deo…

There’s this expressions saying that a man can only cry 3 times in his life, right~ What do you think about it? And if you lived following that expression, when would you cry?

Psh… In the cultural era.. I think it’s kind of wrong even if you set it as a goal… If it’s three times.. When you’re born, in the middle, and once when looking back at it

We mainly see you laugh/smile on TV but even oppa would get angry sometimes right? When it happens, how do you control your mind?

Generally with books or music! It’s mainly that and a bit of alcohol and talking with the members! Or else, drive!?

You’re always smiling, caring and really thoughtful, but is there anything you can’t bear at all?

When you’re absurdly stubborn or when you’re obviously at fault but only you won’t admit it!?

If you see Inspirits doing a dance cover of the oppas when you walk in the street?

I never saw it but I’d dance with them!

If Inspirits tell you “If oppa doesn’t eat oysters, we will hate you”?

Oysters aren’t a way to express love… You know that right!?

Feelings are more important than oysters ~.~

Five of the most important things to oppa!

Family! Infinite! Family members! Inspirits! Music…

Is it true that you often come on the fancafe? Since there’s no proof even if you came…

*Sigh*! It was even me who suggested Gyu hyung to write a post recently! I come here totally often

If Dongwoo was to make a language with the fans, like the elves’ language in The Lord of the Rings J.R.R Tolkien wrote, what would [I love you] be?

I.I.L! That and D.L!

Dongwoo takes selcas cutely right! Do you have a method to take good selcas

There’s no… such thingㅠㅠ I still… Well, take a lot of selcas and get them examinated!

Where did you buy the shirt you wore on Weekly Idols? It’s so pretty but I couldn’t find it anywhere, it fitted Dongwoo really really well!

Oh! I got it as a gift and even wore it at the airport but it’s only receiving some spotlight now! Even if a tag’s written on the back!?

The most interesting person oppa saw until now?

Noh Hongchul senior..!?

What are the 3 things you want to accomplish in your life, not as Infinite’s Jang Dongwoo but as Jang Dongwoo the man?

Oriental medicine doctor!, counseling, father

Aren’t you pressured worrying about whether or not you’ll get the nice child complex?

I don’t really know. I’m actually mischievous and I also annoy the members a lot, but thank you for seeing me that way heuheu

Is there a member you want to take revenge on like the time they did a hidden camera for oppa’s birthday?

Ah.. This kind of thingsㅋㅋ I’ll work together with the members and target the CEO!

(T/N: Because Dongwoo’s handwriting is tragic, the fancafe translated it back from Dongwoo language to Korean)


trans. cr; emilie, hyejin @ infinite updates
source cr; infinite’s fancafe