Wednesday, June 20, 2012

[NEWS] Wonder Girls’ Sohee wants to work with Jang Ki Ha


Wonder Girls’ Sohee is drawing attention after sending a ‘love call’ to singer Jang Ki Ha.

On June 19th, Wonder Girls held a press conference at Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul, to celebrate the release of their new album “Wonder Party”. During the event, Sohee drew people’s attention after picking Jang Ki ha as the musician that she wants to work with the most.

“I really like him a lot”, Sohee said. “I had to chance to meet him a while ago, and became even more of a fan”

She continued, If I ever get the opportunity, I would really like to work with him.”

Netizens commented, “I wonder what kind of music will come out if they work together”, “I hope she really gets to work with him” and more.


Source: StarN News