Wednesday, June 27, 2012

[NEWS] SS501’s Kim Kyu Jong announces enlistment date


SS501 member Kim Kyu Jong’s military enlistment date has been confirmed for July 23rd.

According to his agency, B2M Entertainment, Kim Kyu Jong will be putting his singing career on hold to fulfill his two-year mandatory military service. He will become the first among all five SS501 members to join the army and will report for alternative service duty after four weeks of basic training.

Before his enlistment, Kim Kyu Jong plans to release a “thank you” track for fans. The SS501 member is currently putting final touches and editing videos for his last album.

Kim Kyu Jong recently sent a letter to his fans and announced his enlistment. He said, “It has been a while since I wrote a letter and the reason I’m doing this is because I want to inform you myself that I will be enlisting in the army this July.”


Source: Nate