Wednesday, June 13, 2012

[NEWS] SISTAR’s Hyorin gives her number to Super Junior’s Kyuhyun on TV


On the June 13th episode of MBC’s ‘Radio Star’, SISTAR’s Hyorin gave her phone number to MC and Super Junior member Kyuhyun right on the spot.

During the episode, Kyuhyun explained how he was trying to get Hyorin’s phone number in order to plan a company dinner for “Immortal Song 2” but ended up getting Hyorin’s manager’s number instead.

Kyuhyun revealed, “Hyorin actually gave me her manager’s number and not hers.” Hyorin was taken aback and explained, “It wasn’t long since I debuted so my agency was really nervous about me. I personally wanted to go but my agency did not let me go.”

The MCs took the opportunity to hand a piece of paper to Hyorin and asked her to write her number down for Kyuhyun. Looking a bit dumbfounded, she wrote her number on the paper right away and handed it to Kyuhyun .


Source: Nate