Thursday, June 21, 2012

[NEWS] Park Han Byul talks about Se7en and marriage


Actress Park Han Byul, who has been happily dating her 10-year boyfriend, Se7en, opened up about her plans to get married.

On June 21st, Park Han Byul attended a promotional event for her upcoming film ‘Two Moons’ at a bar in Apgujung, Seoul. When she was asked about when she would get married to Se7en, the actress replied, “Se7en needs to complete his military service first.”

“I don’t know when he’s leaving for the army but marriage comes later”, she continued. “I don’t think I’ll feel it when he leaves for National Service and I don’t think I’ll be sad either.”

Park Han Byul added, “I would worry when he’s gone but it’s something he has to do. It’s better to just send him off with a light heart.”

Directed by Kim Dong Bin, ‘Two Moons’ tells the mysterious story of three people who end up losing their memory after visiting an isolated home. The movie is set to release on July 12th.


Source: Nate