Wednesday, June 20, 2012

[NEWS] Kim Ah Joong wraps up first Japanese fan meeting


Kim Ah Joong finished her first Japanese fan meeting with a great success.

On June 16th, Kim Ah Joong held her first fan meeting “Kim Ah Joong’s Live Show” at Sinjuku, Japan. 1500 tickets of the event were sold out, and 300 limited edition MD products were all sold out as well.

Kim Ah Joong performed a great number of songs, including, “Maria”, “Star”, “Over the Rainbow”, and a few songs, such as “First Love” and “Love Love Love”.

At the later part of the event, she delivered a letter to each fans, expressing her thanks, and she invited a number of fans who brought her flowers and other gifts to her waiting room.

Kim Ah Joong said, “I’d like to express the sincerest thanks from the bottom of my heart. I was very excited while preparing for this event, and I also felt very nervous, but thanks to such great fans, I could manage everything fine. I’ll keep doing my best in the future as well.”

Meanwhile, Kim Ah Joong recently finished shooting her new movie ‘My P.S Partner’ with Ji Sung, and the movie will be released this winter.


Source: StarN News