Tuesday, June 26, 2012

[NEWS] JYJ’s Yoochun misses his father


JYJ member Park Yoochun expressed his longing for his late father.

Yoochun recently tweeted, “No matter how many times I dial this phone number on my cellphone, I know no one will pick up.” However he made no mention of who he was trying to reach by that number.

He continued on June 26th, “I think of him when I am drunk. Will you hear me if I let everyone know how I feel? I feel terrible that you have to stay there alone. I wish these tears would stop. It’s something everyone feels but does it hurt so much?”

Fans are guessing Yoochun is talking about his father who passed away on March 14th during JYJ’s South African tour.

Netizens sent their condolences, “I wish I could say something uplifting to you during this difficult time”, “I don’t know how to comfort him”, “Yoochun, we’re always here for you” and more.


Source: TV Daily