Sunday, June 17, 2012

[NEWS] JYJ members exchange sweet texts


JYJ members express their affections for one another through text messages.

On June 15th, JYJ’s Jaejoong tweeted a screen capture of texts along with the message, “Our members sending messages to each other like this are perhaps too lovey-dovey for guys… Ah! I suddenly gain more strength!! Today too fighting!!”

The screen capture displays the text message Jaejoong sent to Yoochun on March 14, during the period when Yoochun was mourning the death of his father. Jaejoong said, “I wanted to stay up with you. I wanted to cry with you more. I’m sorry. I love you.”

Junsu had also revealed a screenshot of his Kakao Talk conversation with Jaejoong with the caption, “A new text message from last night. He must be busy himself too, but he’s always caring for me.”

In the sent message, Jaejoong said, “Junsu, I watched the dance version of your music video yesterday. It’s amazing. and “I’ve been up all night and I’m watching the MV now in the motel.”