Monday, June 18, 2012

[NEWS] Ji Hyun Woo officially becomes Yoo In Na’s Man


Being the most buzzed-about for over a week following Ji Hyun Woo’s bold confession, and a secret date at the park, actress Yoo In Na finally spoke up about the incident, confirming that Ji Hyun Woo was indeed her man.

Yoo In Na opened up about her relationship with Ji Hyun Woo during the opening of her evening radio show, Yoo In Na’s “Volume Up” on KBS 2FM on June 18th.

“I realized my feelings while filming the drama, but I was confused whether this was reality or just my drama role.” she began. “So I decided to keep my personal feelings to myself until the end of the drama, and I’m thankful to Ji Hyun Woo for understanding and supporting me until then.”

She continued, “I agonized over this for about ten days, and we decided to simply and purely respond to our hearts. So I called him to ask for a week’s time, who patiently waited and we talked about this. While we were walking in the park, we decided that he will stop being ‘In Hyun’s Man’ and instead, start being ‘Yoo In Na’s Man’.”

“I like him. And I have found certainty. He gave that to me. So we are starting a beautiful relationship.”




Source: Naver