Monday, June 11, 2012

[NEWS] Ji Hyun Woo breaks his silence since confession with a reassuring message to his fans


Actor Ji Hyun Woo of the tvn drama "Queen In Hyun's Man" who recently made a real life confession of his affection to co-star Yoo In Na last 7th of June breaks his silence since his confession and leaves a reassuring message to his supporters and to those who became worried of him because of the situation.

On the 11th of June, Ji Hyun Woo updated his twitter account and said, "Aigoo! There's so many who became worried of me, Do not worry I am completely fine, Ive been eating and living well! I did not disappear so do not worry anymore! If I were to go back and be in the same situation again I would still do the same thing and I do not regret what I did. There are always people who are nosy with other people's business, don't worry about what they are saying cause nothing good comes from it. Everyone, lets all be happy!".

Source: Nate
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net