Tuesday, June 12, 2012

[NEWS] IU made a surprise visit to Yoo In Na


Singer IU made a surprise visit to actress Yoo In Na!

On June 11th, IU dropped in for a surprise visit on Yoo In Na’s radio show, KBS 2FM’s “Yoo In Na’s Volume Up.” In the middle of the broadcast, Yoo In Na suddenly screamed, “Oh my! You scared me!” The actress was startled when IU came into the booth. “Why are you here? IU’s here right now.”

IU shared, “I just took a taxi. I’ll be in big trouble if my managers know that I’m here.” She continued, “The guards in KBS were so strict. They didn’t recognize me at all because I wasn’t wearing makeup. I even told them I was IU.”

IU presented Yoo In Na with a sexy outfit as her recent birthday, and Yoo In Na promised to wear it in a viewable radio session.

Netizens commented, “IU’s so cute. I wish I have a sister like that”, “I could hear Yoo In Na was really surprised. But I think she was also very happy”, “IU and Yoo In Na seem really close” and more.


Source: Xsportsnews