Friday, June 22, 2012

[NEWS] Hello Venus maknae YooYoung shares her school girl photo


Rookie group Hello Venus' maknae shares a past photo of herself. New girl group Hello Venus which debuted with the song "Venus" has captured the interest of the public with their catchy song, vocal skills, catchy dance moves and interesting member concepts and this time their maknae Yooyoung shares a past photo of herself wearing a school uniform.

Recently, she updated her me2day account and shared, "I had an odd feeling when I was looking through my old photo's today, I found a photo of me a year ago from school and that one is on the left and the photo on the right is me before the filming of my first profile photo". It looks like Yooyoung grew up so much in such a short time of 1 year!

Source: Nate
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net