Thursday, June 21, 2012

[NEWS] Girl’s Day members share a drink with Kim Soo Hyun


Girl’s Day members revealed that they are avid fans of actor Kim Soo Hyun.

On June 20th, Girl’s Day’s Sojin tweeted, “Ohhohohong Today I shyly.. put a straw in the cup together with gorgeous Kim Soo Hyun.. Aiing~~ Its heart-throbbing~~ kuku.”

Fellow members Yura and Minah then tweeted, “After Sojin unnie did it, I also had a drink with Kim Soo Hyun at the coffee shop. Hoot!” and “Omona! So I had an indirect.. ki..ki.. peck with you unnies.. keke.”

In the photos, the Girl’s Day members are seen sharing a drink with a life-sized cardboard cutout of actor Kim Soo Hyun.

Netizens commented, “So cute! I wish I was Kim Soo Hyun,” “Was it fun? Kim Soo Hyun is handsome. Yura unni is cute as well” and “Wow that figurine has already shared a drink with members of Girl’s Day.”



Credit: Sen@girlsdaydaily