Friday, June 22, 2012

[NEWS] BEAST's Hyun Seung goes solo for fashion magazine Elle Girl


BEAST's Hyun Seung flies solo for the July issue of fashion magazine "Elle Girl". Recently, photo's from his pictorial for the magazine were revealed and Hyun Seung also talks about his first challenge of being part of a musical which is "Mozart".

Hyun Seung showed off his darker charisma for the photo shoot giving an intense gaze at the photo's. He was also asked in the interview on how his role in the musical he is part of is doing and he answered, "I want to perform the best and I have confidence that I will do my best for my role and give the audience an amazing performance. I have been working hard for the musical, doing aerobic exercises and the needed practice. Im glad I can connect well with my character since we share a bit of similarities in our personality, were both a bit rebellious and hard headed, Its a lot of fun being part of the musical".

Meanwhile, the rest of the photo shoot and interview will be revealed on the July issue of Elle Girl.



Source: Nate
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net