Thursday, June 28, 2012

[INTERVIEW] So Young aspires to be a great actress


Actress So Young recently sat down for an interview with ’Break News’ and discussed about her upcoming drama, After School and aspiration.

Interviewer: At the 2012 Jeonju International Film Festival you wore a dress that became a hot topic online. Do you understand why?

So Young: I did not dream it would become a big topic. I was puzzled, I really appreciate the public’s interest.

Interviewer: You are going to appear in the Channel A drama ‘Miss Panda & Hedgehog’, Tell us a bit about it.

So Young: The drama is a romantic comedy, filled with really funny and entertaining content.

Interviewer: When you left After School there were many speculations and rumors. How come you didn’t respond?

So Young: There were a variety of reasons. As I said several times throughout the years… Here I would like to say no more.

Interviewer: Do you have regrets withdrawing from After School? Are you still in touch with the members?

So Young: I want to feel the emotions I felt on stage, once again, of course. But I did not regret withdrawing even once. I met Kahi again filming ’Dream High 2′ and I also keep in touch with the other members.

Interviewer: What actor do you respect? Who do you have as a role model?

So Young: I respect Kim Hae-sook….she has appeared in a lot of work I want to learn from. Son Ye-jin is a role model. I want to be an actress with various colors including cute, sexy, charismatic and pure to grow as a wonderful actress like Son Ye-jin.

Interviewer: A male actor you admire?

So Young: (Without hesitation) Cha Seung Won. Because of the MBC drama ‘The Greatest Love’.

Interviewer: What is your entertainment desire (aspiration)? Is there anything you want to do differently?

So Young: In the future, I hope to continue to live as an actor…so far I have only showed a youthful appearance…I want to show a variety of charms in the fine arts…I will try very hard to do my best.



Source: Break News
Translation: AfterSchoolDaze