Wednesday, June 27, 2012

[INTERVIEW] INFINITE Q&A SEASON 2: WOOHYUN!



Name: Nam Woohyun

Show what you think is your charm’s point and draw your good looking face:

Sculpted face

We hope your will reply to all the questions thoughtfully. If not, it’d be a shame, a sha~me ´▽ `

__________________________________________

Which album’s concept did you think it suited you the most until now and why?

BTD

I lost a lot of weight back then so I expressed a sharpness and my starvation that fit the concept well. 

Food you like/Food you don’t like:

A 2012 June update for your ideal type’s standards (In details):

A woman with sexy eyes


__________________________________________

What can Nam-chef Woohyun oppa cook confidently? Something you plan to cook for the members?

Soybean paste stew, stir-fried spicy pork

Is there someone you want to be acknowledged by? And what do you want to hear the most from that person~?

To be acknowledged by anyone… I’m still lacking a lot.

If you get to do an event for Inspirits, what kind of event would you like to do? :))

A trip around the world

Since oppa has a lot of nicknames… which nickname do you like the most?

무니라

(T/N: The nickname of the person who asked the question is 무니라 and he pointed to it, adding ‘nim’)

Can you say “Now I’m not clumsy at dancing anymore!”?

Of course, no matter what song comes out, I can dance to it =_=

You travel a lot and pictures and fancams of your airport fashion get uploaded, if you had to choose the fashion you liked the most?

Fishnet fashion - My fisherman fashionㅋㅋ

You seem like you were always interested in fashion. Even though you’re busy, it seems like you personally go shopping often, but when did you last wear something you really like among your clothes that you personally bought?

I can’t even remember what happened yesterday……..

The times where you liked the fans the most and the time where you were the most disappointed in us?

When you ask for hearts ㅋㅋ / When you get tired of my hearts -_-;;

You’re the one who messed up Infinite’s genealogy, so do you have any thoughts on fixing it?

The company told us to base it on our education grade level, so all the members agreed to it.

What are you going to do if the company bans the fan training (T/N: Things like when he controls fans with hearts and etc.)?

They won’t block my love for the fans! If they block it, I’ll run away with the fansㅋㅋㅋ

I was curious about whether you had the intention of appearing on programs such as Chuseok special episode ‘Star Personal Talent Fierce Fight’, ‘Singing Impersonation Competition of the 8 Korean Provinces’, etc. under the name Nam Jaebum!

If I get the offer, I willㅋㅋ

When you first received the lyrics for ‘With’, what did you think of most when recording?

The first fanmeeting with the fans

How will you deal with it when the day comes where your aegyo doesn’t get through to people any more?

I will have to transform my image

Oppa has more than 100,000 girlfriends. What do you think about that^^?

It would be nice if I had more.

A while ago, you said on radio that you liked your old image more. Why?

If I were to speak truthfully, I didn’t really know what expressions suited my face before. Now that I’m trying to look cool, I lost a bit? of innocence in my image…?

The coolest best 3 fashion items that Nam Woohyun, the rising fashionista, recommends! 

1. Face 2. Body 3. Heart (A confident heart)

Is there a time when you felt thankful toward the fans and and also a time when they made you sad?

I was thankful when I really did something wrong and they gave me a harsh warning.

They never made me sad. No matter what they do, they’re really pretty.

If you had to say 3 things you really want to do with the fans?

1. A world travel 2. A world travel 3. A world travel

What do you think when you see the fans doing their best, cheering for you at open broadcasts or concerts?

I must be watching a very pretty star.

These days, Sungyeol is rising as a new star in the fan training world, as Nam-trainer, don’t you feel a bit threatened?

He’s my student.

There’s a song I really can’t delete on my mp3, so is there a song oppa can’t delete either? A song that you don’t really have to listen to, but feel like you need to keep it!

‘Time’………. (T/N: Woohyun’s solo)

Oppa’s clothes are really revealing, but are you going to be revealing your body for the next concept too?

I’m not doing it because I want to ㅁ_ㅁ..

Just how many Inspirits did oppa say he would date or marry with?

Infinite = infinite, endless

When was oppa the most embarrassed on stage?

When I ripped my pants…..

What would you want to try again if you went back to your middle school/high school period?

Music


trans. cr; emilie, hyejin @ infinite updates