Thursday, June 28, 2012

[INTERVIEW] INFINITE Q&A SEASON 2: SUNGYEOL!


Name: Lee Sungyeol

Show what you think is your charm’s point and draw your good looking face (Refer to the example picture):


We hope your will reply to all the questions thoughtfully. If not, it’d be a shame, a sha~me ´▽ `

__________________________________________

Which album’s concept did you think it suited you the most until now and why?

While preparing for the album BTD, I starved a lot to match the concept..

Food you like/Food you don’t like:

Chicken pizza / Hot things

A 2012 June update for your ideal type’s standards (In details):

A person who is good to her parents, innocent and easy-going!

__________________________________________

You pierced a lot of piercings in your ear, but didn’t it hurt?ㅋㅋ How did the people around you react?

It still hurts.. They asked ‘If it hurts, why did you pierce it?’..

Oppa had long hair but when you cut everything~ was it refreshing?ㅋㅋ Does oppa like long hair? Or does he like short hair?

I don’t like hair that’s at a halfway length ! If I cut it, I cut it all, and if I let it grow, it will be really long!

Truthfully speaking, you were jealous when oppa’s younger brother, Daeyeol oppa, came out on Sesame Player and people said “Your younger brother is better looking~”..?

Psh~ We know that I’m better looking, so it’s nothing ~.~

Oppa always heard that he was a choding, so how do you feel to suddenly hear that you became a man!?

Oppa has always been a man!

When you first received ‘The Chaser’, what did you think about your part ‘Eogiya diyeoracha’?

When I heard ‘Eogiya diyeoracha’, I wanted to do that part no matter what! 

So I made it with several styles!

I heard that you were drinking fresh fruit juice instead of coffee for your health lately, but do you eat other things too?

Because I think of coffee, I drink fruit juice and chocolate juice!

The first thing you do after waking up?

I get ready early and go to sleep in the car!

If you got the chance to go on vacation for a day with only one member, with which member would you want to go?

I’ll show Sungjongie how to fully enjoy the 20’s joy

Aik Aik Oppa!! Oppa’s dream was to have over 100,000 Inspirits but now we’re even more than 110,000!! Oppa, say something to Inspirits?

As much as you trusted and ran up to here with us, I will show you an even better image!

You did a lot of fansigns until now, but which fan do you remember the most?

The person that came wearing a traditional Korean wedding dress and said she was going to marry us!

The thing you think ‘I’m the best in the world for this at least!!’?

Wit!!

At the Japanese radio, you said that you wanted to have a recorder, but if you were to buy a recorder, what would you want to record? 

Darling’s voice~

Is your wrist alright now? You won’t get hurt in the future again, right?

Darling won’t get hurt either, right~? Now I’m not hurt anymore ♥

You got 1st place this time with ‘The chaser’, so how did you feel when you received Triple Crown?

The odd feeling that I had the whole world in my hands?

Among the reactions of the fans when you do fanservice, which one do you remember of the most?

The person who cried saying she really missed me ㅠ^ㅠ

If oppa was in charge of the cutting hair for a day, which member do you want to fix up the most?

I want to try to cut Sungjongie’s hair really short, to make him look tough!

While running up till here, what changed the most and didn’t change at all?

The thing that changed is our meal’s price! The thing that didn’t change is our relationship with darlings ♥

When cooking ramyeon, what do you put in first? What part of the fish bread do you eat first? In which side of the elevator do you go?

For ramyeon, you need to put in the soup first for the water to quickly boil, anywhere for fish bread, and anywhere for an elevator too.

Every time you got first place on a music program, it looked like you wanted to say something, so what is it that you wanted to say?

I wanted to say that I was always thankful, but I forgot so I couldn’t say it ㅠ_ㅠ

Are you the type to say sorry first when you fight with your friends or are you the type to not say sorry until the end?

Because I don’t like awkward things, I say I’m sorry!

The fan whom you remember of the most from the solo concert and the encore concert! If there was an episode at the concert…?

The person who screamed not to touch Sungjongie even though I was the female role during ‘Trouble Maker’..

Oppa is promoting with his real name~ so is there a stage name you’d like to use?

From the beginning, I’ve always wanted to use the name Roy! It gives a young prince feelingㅋㅋ

If you were to pick one song that you like the most out of all the songs from your albums, which one would you pick?

Ever since I heard Hysterie’s guide, I really liked it!!!

When you couldn’t see the end during your trainee days, which member helped you the most?

Because all the members helped and comforted me, it was possible to come all the way here!

If you get your tarot done, which questions would you like to ask the most?

What did I do in my previous life to be this happy now?!


trans. cr; emilie, hyejin @ infinite updates