Thursday, June 28, 2012

[INTERVIEW] INFINITE Q&A SEASON 2: SUNGGYU!


Name: Gyu

Show what you think is your charm’s point and draw your good looking face (Refer to the example picture):


We hope your will reply to all the questions thoughtfully. If not, it’d be a shame, a sha~me ´▽ `

__________________________________________

Which album’s concept did you think suited you the most until now and why?

The 3rd mini-album!

Because it’s our latest~

Food you like/Food you don’t like:

Chestnuts / Beans

A 2012 June update for your ideal type’s standards (In details):

A woman who is nice, loves me and has a heart big like the sea.

__________________________________________

I want to have this title or nickname! Or I want to be remembered this way from now on! Do you have anything like that?

Cool guy!! Because I’m cool

If oppa had to give up his leader position, which member would you give it to?

I won’t give it up!!!!!!

Choose something simple you can promise to do directly on the spot if oppa gets 1st on Ranking King!

If I get 1st place, I’ll call my mom to brag about it

If oppa becomes a radio DJ, what will be your ending comment?

Everyone will be happy

Does Gyu-god know all the nicknames given to you by fans? ? Among the nicknames you saw up till now, tell us the one you liked the most~

Sunggyungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: Sunggyung is the Bible in Korean)

You newly challenged Immortal Song! Oppa’s voice has a different charm from the other people there, so I want to know what kind of music oppa wants to newly challengeㅠ

Rock music challenge!!!!!!!

Didn’t you write a post because you saw that the main page changed after the official cafe over 100,000 members? If not, tell us why you wrote a post please~ `ワ ´

I honestly didn’t know it changed. I wrote because I suddenly wanted to!!

When was the most unforgettable moment you had during Infinite’s promotions?

Right now

Oppa are there things you’re doing on purpose because you know the fans are here?? For example showing your tongue..

I don’t do such things because I’m a cool guy

Because you got 7th place so many times in rankings, you got the nickname Ggol-gyu (T/N: Last place-Gyu) but besides your age, what’s the thing you want to be first with?

Brain!

Before moving up to Seoul because you wanted to become a singer, where did you often go to play at Jeonju with your friends after ending your high school exams? A place you went to often, your favorite store or a menu you want to recommend?

Hm…. There’s no place I really went there often though… I was just wandering

While promoting for Be Mine, you received the title Trend-Dol, but did you ever worry about whether you’d be able to protect this Trend-Dol title for this comeback

I wanted to continue it rather than protect it. Or is this basically saying the same thing…

Among the other members’ nicknames, is there one you think ‘I want this one’?

Nam-Trainer because I can’t do fan training like him…

In The Chaser’s choreography, there’s a move where all the other members kneel during oppa’s part right? Were you happy because they were made you the main?

I’m very pleased. Their knees will hurt a bit ㅋㅋ

Which stage was oppa’s best performance among the stages you did until now? Something like, ah, while doing this stage, I got goosebumps~!

The concert’s ‘Only Tears’ stage! The fanclub inauguration ceremony’s ‘Because’ stage~!

A thing women do that HoneyGyu doesn’t like! Something you wouldn’t want your girlfriend to do if you had one

I hate people who lie

Where did “You will be~” and “It’s nice and~” come from? I heard it was the speech you use during your discipline leader days at school… But is that right??

That’s not it.. I just started to use it at one point

Explain what does ‘wounded sexy charisma’ describes! You can’t write less than 10 characters but it has to be within 30 characters!

It’s an expression that describes Gyu who’s hiding his wounded soul.

If you had to move back to Mangwondong’s old dorm due to unavoidable circumstances?

ㅡㅡ This is kind of…

How do you feel watching back your performances of Come Back Again and She’s Back from when you first debuted?!

I can’t watch it because I’m too embarrassed…

In The Chaser’s choreography, there’s a part where you twist your pelvis, right? It looks like oppa can’t twist it well, so is your pelvis in a bad condition?

It’s dangerous if I twist it too well. My pelvis will come out…

These days in variety, they call you the 2nd Kim Jongmin, this means that… you talk well?! Leader Gyu!! What do you think after monitoring broadcasts?

Ah…. I normally speak well though… As long as I’m not nervous…

When do you feel that the fans really like you?

Right now

If you had to describe yourself in 5 characters? Also tell us why do you think that~

[Right now] (T/N: It’s 5 characters in Korean) Because for me, the present is always shining

Before going up on stage, do the oppas have a cheer or jinx you guys do?

We make a promise to each other saying, “Promise that you’re going to do well”


trans. cr; emilie, hyejin @ infinite updates