Wednesday, May 23, 2012

[NEWS] Shindong shared how he dated in public with his girlfriend who pretends to be his stylist!



In the episode of Korea's Mnet which aired on the 17th of May, Korean group Super Junior’s member Shindong revealed his secret dating technique: “I have a method that will allow me and my girlfriend to go on a movie date without being noticed, that is to allow my girlfriend to carry many things so that she would look like my stylist.”

Shindong continued by saying: “For your reference, I have used this method for three years. I allowed my girlfriend to carry my bags, therefore no one has ever asked me “Is she your girlfriend?".”

On the other hand U-KISS’s member Soohyun said: “I wish that I could go on a date with my girlfriend like every other ordinary couple, shopping hand in hand and having a casual conversation over a cup of coffee.” However Shindong also shared his experience: “Once the relationship has gone public, you would no longer be able to do such things because everyone will be looking at you. My girlfriend exceptionally dislikes being seen as “Shindong’s girlfriend”. Before the relationship went public, I was the one that refuse to go out for a date, but after the relationship was revealed, my girlfriend became the one that dislikes dating in public. “

In addition to that, viewers and online users who have watched the show expressed: “Shindong’s method of disguising his girlfriend as his stylist is too cool”, “It is really difficult for celebrities to date”, “Shindong’s girlfriend has been pretending to be his stylist for three years, that is so commendable” etc.


SOURCE: Korea Star Daily
Translated by : KyU Is L♥Ve @ SJ-World.Net