Thursday, May 24, 2012

[NEWS] Jung Il Woo chooses IU as his ideal type


Actor Jung Il Woo recently revealed his ideal woman.

The May 23 episode of SBS’s “Midnight TV Entertainment” featured the interview with Jung Il Woo where he was asked about his ideal woman.

Jung Il Woo remarked, “I like a pure person. I like a person without double eyelid. Actually, what’s on the outside does not last long. Since I’m an entertainer, I like a person who is understanding and whom I have a lot in common with.”

The actor participated in the ‘Ideal Type World Cup’ and IU came out on top beating idols such as T-ara’s Jiyeon, Girls’ Generation’s Yuri, f(x)’s Krystal & Sulli, and After School’s Uee.

Jung Il Woo explained, “I really enjoyed listening IU’s songs while I was shooting the series 49 Days.” He shyly sent a video message to IU saying, “IU, I’m enjoying your music and I support you a lot. Please keep working hard.”


Source: Xportsnews