Wednesday, May 23, 2012

[NEWS] IU has a pair of naughty hands


IU’s hands seem to find their way easily to other people’s behind.

Girl group SPICA’s Kim Boa appeared on the May 22nd episode of SBS’ ‘Strong Heart’ and revealed IU’s unique way of showing her support. Boa revealed, “Someone touched my butt when I just finished a rehearsal for my performance on Inkigayo. I looked back and it was IU.”

She continued, “I was so embarrassed because so many people were watching, but she touched my butt again after the actual performance.”

IU explained, “We spent our trainee days together, and she is an unnie who I am very grateful to. Watching her debut stage I felt very proud.”

IU’s naughty hands previously gained attentions during her appearance on KBS ‘Win Win’. The teen singer playfully slapped Suzy’s butt, who made a surprise guest appearance for her.

Source: Star Daily News