Wednesday, May 30, 2012

[NEWS] Gong Yoo’s fanclub prepares meal for ‘Big’ cast and staff


Gong Yoo’s fanclub treats the actor with a “big” present to celebrate his first comeback to the small screen in five years.

On May 24, Gong Yoo’s official fanclub ‘YOO&I’ prepared a special meal of ‘samgyetang’ for the entire cast and staff of KBS2’s new drama, “Big”. The meal included 120 servings of samgyetang in total, as well as snacks and coffee to boost up the energy of the members.

Gong Yoo expressed, “I’m doing my best in every scene as it is my first time greeting everyone through a drama in five years. I’m so proud and thankful that my fans showed their support. Thanks to their care, I can stand proudly at the film set. Now that we’ve eaten deliciously, we’ll work hard up to the broadcast. Please look forward to it.”

A staff member of “Big” added, “The staff were able to get their strengths up thanks to Gong Yoo’s fanclub. The mood on set also lightened up, so everyone is working hard.”


Source: Naver