Tuesday, May 29, 2012

[NEWS] BoA admits to stage fright


Singer BoA recently admitted on an episode of KBS 2TV’s “Win Win” to be aired on May 29th that she still get butterflies when performing.

BoA surprised the entire crew by saying, “I started getting stage fright when I debuted in Japan and it hasn’t stopped ever since.”

She added, “I felt that I’m not good enough as a singer when I held a debut showcase in Japan. Then I started getting stage fright. Some people even said that it’ll take this girl at least ten years in order for her to hold a concert here.”

“Ever since I was a trainee I always had trouble hitting the high notes”, confesses BoA. “I’m not good at singing live so I focused more on dancing than singing when I first started training.”

BoA also talked about how she tried hard to be recognized as a singer. “For me it was 20% talent, and 80% persevering hard work.”


Source: Star News Daily