Friday, May 25, 2012

[INTERVIEW] '2012 MBLAQ THE BLAQ% TOUR LIVE IN BANGKOK' Press Conference!


-Introduction in Thai-
ALL: Hello! We're MBLAQ.
MIR: Hello. I'm maknae Mir.
G.O: Hello. I'm G.O.
SEUNGHO: Hello. I'm Seungho.
CHEONDUNG: Hello. I'm Cheondung.
LEE JOON: Hello. I'm Lee Joon.

- How do you feel about having a concert in Thailand?
SEUNGHO: Fans may have seen our performances on television before, but what's going to happen in Thailand is something you have definitely never seen anywhere else. We also have a surprise for you. We've prepared a lot for this so everyone please come and join us.

- What does "THE BLAQ%" in the concert title mean?
G.O: It is a pun in Korean, "BLAQ%" sounds like "100% (baek%)." That's what we want to tell our fans that we will put our 100% in the concert.

- What about your latest album title, "THE BLAQ% VER"?
SEUNGHO: The album's concept is us conveying our 100% energy to our fans.

- Do you think you are successful in your career up until now? If not, then in what aspect do you want to improve?
G.O: Right now I can't say whether we're successful. However, I feel that we haven't been doing a lot in Thailand like we should be. I honestly want to show you more of our MBLAQ power.

- Have you been meeting with Rain lately? What advice did he give you?
SEUNGHO: We haven't been meeting with Rain sunbaenim for a while now, since he's in the military. But recently we just talked to him on the phone in a radio show, and he encouraged us to hold the concert tour successfully.

- The TV show, Hello Baby has ended, but the fans are still impressed. Who do you think is the best daddy?
MIR: Before the show started we're more famous than the kids. But now that it ended the kids gotten more famous. Their schedules are very packed that we can't find the time to meet them.
LEE JOON: The kids disliked me in the beginning, but they all came to like me in the end.

- Who in MBLAQ, would you like your own child to take after?
SEUNGHO: Everyone combined together. Good looks, tall and good vocal skills, I want my child to have our better points combined together.
MIR: A TV show in Korea merged our pictures together and it came out as a very handsome guy.

- How do you want the mother of your child in the future to be?
SEUNGHO: Being pretty is also important, but being kind-hearted is more than that.

- MBLAQ featured in the "Infinitely Yours, Seoul" campaign. So where in Seoul do you want to introduce to your fans?
SEUNGHO: Namsan. The weather is very nice. What a pleasant sight to see.

- Since Seungho and G.O are the older ones, what is your technique in handling with the younger ones?
SEUNGHO: Use of force. (Laughs)
G.O: I just look into their eyes.

- Seungho, we heard that you are very good at eating. When are you best at it?
SEUNGHO: I really love eating. It is something I cannot live without.
MIR: Before we came to this room he just inflated his belly with food.
SEUNGHO: I had participated in an eating contest once. I ate 32 bowls of watermelon that time.

- G.O is participating in a new drama together with So Jisub. How do you feel about it? And what is your character like?
G.O: So Jisub-ssi is a top star with experience. Same goes to the other casts. I am very pleased to have a chance to work with many famous persons. I act as a cyber detective who is a bit timid, but very good at analyzing.

- Lee Joon, you are considered a senior in acting. What advice do you give G.O? -
LEE JOON: Let's not say I give him advice since I am not that good. He did ask me and I can only tell him this and that.
G.O: He actually encourages me all the time. He is experienced.

- Cheondung, what kind of songs do you write?
CHEONDUNG: I like relaxing songs. I am in a middle of writing something that fits for MBLAQ. Everyone please anticipate it.

- Being the youngest, who does Mir think is the kindest brother?
MIR: I can't specify. They all have their own good points. Some love granting me with gifts, some love playing with me and some are just being nice.
LEE JOON: If you can pick only one who would it be?
MIR: I choose two then, Seungho hyung and G.O hyung. (Laughs)

- How do you feel about getting a chance to perform during halftime of the Asian Dream Cup 2012?
SEUNGHO: I love soccer. Although we are here to sing, but I'd love to stay and watch until the game ends.

- Please say something to invite your fans to the concert.
MIR: We would like you to come and see our good looks a lot. (Laughs)

"2012 MBLAQ 'THE BLAQ% TOUR' LIVE IN BANGKOK" will be holding on the 7th of July. You can book the tickets now via http://www.thaiticke...l.php?sid=1292. For more informations check out at http://www.MYentOfficial.com , Twitter @MYEentofficial and http://www.facebook.com/MYEntOfficial


TRANSLATION: aGoGo @AbsoluteMBLAQ